If you would like to put in an exhibit at this COINARAMA print out the form below. You can either mail it to the address on the form or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Diego County Inter-Club Numismatic Council
66th Annual Coinarama July 29 and 30, 2023
Scottish Rite Center, 1895 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego
Awards Will Be Given for Senior and Junior (Under 18)
People’s Choice and First Time Exhibitor Awards.
Applications will be accepted until all available space has been filled.
Exhibit applications received after July 1, 2023, will be reviewed at the Exhibit Chairman's discretion.
● Junior exhibitors are required to set up their own exhibits without adult supervision.
● The exhibit must have all material inside the case.
● Exhibitors are limited to a maximum of 3 cases per exhibit.
● Case dimensions are 33” wide x 21” deep x 2 1/2” high.
● Exhibits must be placed between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. on the 9th.
They may not be removed before 3:00 p.m. on the 10th.
Although security is provided at the Convention site, the Exhibitor releases the Council, its Officers, and workers
of any liability for loss or damage to any material.
Applications should be sent to:
4720 71st Street
La Mesa, Ca 91942
Email to C_Dinanno@Yahoo.com
Please Check: ⃝ Senior ⃝ Junior ⃝ Noncompetitive ⃝ First-time
Exhibit Title ____________________________________________________________________
Cases Needed___________________ or Space Required ____________________________
Click and print the above form.